Making a shit-ton of money with ChatGPT

Making a shit-ton of money with ChatGPT

Making a shit-ton of money with ChatGPT
Making a shit-ton of money with ChatGPT


As  numerous of you I've been blown down by ChatGPT.  I spend too  important time playing with it. Generating  papers and  law. assaying amazon products. Using it as an assistant  inventor. And agitating during hours with  musketeers trying  effects with it.   I got agitated about trying OpenAI API, just for fun.  But as I'm working on an early stage SaaS that does n’t make  profit yet, with  veritably short deadlines, it was n’t reasonable to “ lose ” time on it.   Unless I find a way to make  plutocrat while having fun.  Unless doing this  trial would led me produce  law that can be used in our  design.   therefore I made a deal with “ reasonable me ” 🤝   I must do it at night, he said. After 10 pm, when I'm done doing what needs to be done on datamz.  It must be done in  lower than 3  gloamings.  It must serve a concrete immediate need on datamz.  I must include  effects that can bere-used in short term on datamz.  “ Well at least try to make  plutocrat with it and  produce content about it ”, he conclude.   “ Want- to- have- fun- me ” making a 3  gloamings deal with “ Reasonable- me ”.  So then I am, Wednesday 4th evening, agitated about trying new  effects 🤩  A new POC that might make shit- ton of  plutocrat or not.   The idea  A friend of mine runs a tech/  handling blog where he partake his  heartstrings. He tried some  papers written will ChatGPT that performed  veritably well.  Many months ago he tried an  cooperation website but it takes too  numerous time to write the  papers. So he stopped. And I  suppose he's  lower motivated jotting about shoes than running and tech. Accessible.   💡 What if I created an automated  chapter blog?  Affiliation can be a way to make that bones

            ( deal point 5. ✅) and I need to  make datamz’s blog coming week so I could throw away the template( 3. ✅).   But what about? What a blog could  tête-à-tête help me on? And what would I buy from an composition recommandation?   Books!   I really want to read more! occasionally I search on Youtube for books recommendations always the same. It would be great if I can get some books recommendations on  colorful  motifs. I do nt want to be stuck on “ business, entrepreneur, tech ” books.   How about getting recommendations grounded on hot news/ trends?    One of the  effects ChatGPT ca n’t do for now.  And then are our POC idea - An automated blog that will get Twitter trends, write  papers on it and recommend 3 books to read about it. With  chapter links, of course.   The OpenAI API  customer  law could bere-used on datamz to bring intelligence to analytics and help Amazon  merchandisers get great stuff  presto( 4. ✅). It  feel like a lot of  effects to develop but I  formerly have some  law that scrape Amazon and I've a secret adjunct that will help me write the Twitter/ OpenAI API  perpetration(1.2 ✅). You guess it right, ChatGPT itself!   Let’s  slush!!  The app can be divided into 3  corridor   Twitter stuff. Get the trends from the API and everything we need to  make an accessible advisement for OpenAI.  OpenAI API  perpetration. To  shoot the prompt and get the composition content with the 3 books recommendation.  Connection to Amazon to get the books images and  chapter url.  To have  further fun and go  briskly I talked about it to my friend Yassine, a fellow  practitioner  inventor who sermonized me Laravel until I joined the cult 😅   “ Join- me on this Yassine! We'll make shit- ton of  plutocrat!!! ” I argued.  “ No. You should eat harissa. ” he politely declined.   ChatGPT was more convinced.   1. Getting Twitter trends  It's amazing how  presto you can develop  introductory stuff using ChatGPT.  rather of reading the TwitterAPI to understand how it works, I just asked to ChatGPT to write the  law and understood way  hastily.    Ready to use TwitterAPI  perpetration that get Trends and 5 tweet from each  I just had to register to TwitterAPI, apply to the right one( short form filled within a  nanosecond) edit the API credentials and it was ready!   2. Generating the composition with OpenAI  Same with OpenAI API  perpetration. I just asked ChatGPT to write the PHP  perpetration to ask OpenAI to write and composition and get the closest result as ChatGPT would return.  You might know that OpenAI API actually are n’t as effective as ChatGPT. I read that ChatGPT uses a model that isn't available yet on OpenAI APIs.   Yet it worked enough well!   In  lower than 2 hours I had an app that gets Twitter trend, excerpt 5 long enough tweets,  make a prompt and  shoot it to OpenAI to write an composition about it!   I indeed specify in the prompt that the books must be between double underscores so I can parse them to search them on Amazon  latterly.   Then's the massive advisement( in French)    Specified to write in in Markdown so it's ready for a blog  After  numerous  passes, the recommended  papers were  frequently not applicable. So  rather of asking ChatGPT to recommend books, I ask to write 3  motifs about the composition. We'll  also use those  motifs to search on the book section of Amazon and excerpt books that might be  intriguing.   3. Getting the right books name, image and  chapter url.  To get and  cooperation label you just have to register for free on https//affiliate-program.amazon.com/That’s what I did to got my “ label- id ” that I'll have to add after each book url.   Once OpenAPI returns the composition content, we get each  motifspreg_match_all   For each bone

             we just have to search on Amazon book section and get the first organic ranked book.  I would ask to ChatGPT for that but I  formerly had the base-  law that scrap Amazon affect  runner.   We  also remplace the content but the book image, title and link and voilà!   That's how I  erected the “ write- composition- grounded- on- trends- that- recommend- books ”  law base in  lower 4 than hours.   What I learned from there  I do n’t know if AI'll replace  inventors. It might. But I know that it can be a great tool to be more effective onvalue-less development.  I  suppose our value shouldn't be into  enforcing APIs or scrapping data. The  further we can delegate those tasks, the  further we can  concentrate on trying to be more effective. Allowing about creative  results. Chancing the easiest ways to  break complex business problems.   I  suppose this is the starting of really  intriguing  effects. People who embrace those technologies and find ways to make it serve there  results will take  utmost advantage out of it and might make shit- ton- of-  plutocrat.   Coming?  Let me know if you're  intriguing in the coming  occasion. Spoiler The blog is online since 3 days, with  formerly 25  papers and  further than 70 books recommandation 😃   Meanwhile, let me partake to you two great  vids podcast I've  heeded viewed about AI and business  lately   Some ideas about what to  make with ChatGPT    And a  veritably  intriguing talk with Martin Cloake, the CEO of a SaaS that uses AI to help their  customer make  opinions 

Post a Comment

0 Comments